We also run a range of exercise classes, for individuals, groups and corporate clients.
These classes are based on the Chinese technique of Taichi Qigong which translates as ‘Life Energy Cultivation’, and is a combination of posture, breathing techniques and mental focus.
“The gentle, rhythmic movements of Taichi Qigong help to reduce stress, build stamina, increase vitality, and enhance the immune system.
Suitable for people of all ages and all levels of physical ability, it has also been found to improve cardiovascular, respiratory, circulatory, lymphatic and digestive functions.
Key Benefits include:
- Improved overall physical fitness
- Increased muscle strength and flexibility, which is beneficial to people with lower back pain or issues with their joints such as arthritis.
- Helps to improve bone density, which is beneficial to people suffering from osteoporosis
- Encourages blood circulation and helps reduce high blood pressure
- Improved functioning of internal organs, which is beneficial to people suffering from Diabetes, Heart Problems, Kidney problems etc.
- Helps to combat stress and depression and improves mental alertness / aptitude